OEM 10 30 Meter St Sc Tc LC FC Connector Sm or mm Fiber Optic Cable Patch Cord
|FOB Price:||US $0.25-3.55 / piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 piece||US $0.25-3.55/ piece|
|Transport Package:||Poly Bag or Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Fiber patch cord
- Type: Multi-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 100N<1000N
- Certification: RoHS, CE, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Trademark: ADP
- Origin: China
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: ST
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: Double Core
- Brand: OEM
- OEM: Length, Logo, Cable, Connector
- Specification: 2 meter, Can OEM other size
- FC stands for Fixed Connection. It is fixed by way of threaded barrel housing. FC connectors are generally constructed with a metal housing and are nickel-plated.
- SC stands for Subscriber Connector- a general purpose push/pull style connector. It is a square, snap-in connector latches with a simple push-pull motion and is keyed.
- LC patch cord is a fiber optic cable used to attach one device to another for signal routing. LC stands for Lucent Connector. It is a small form-factor fiber optic connector, half the size of the SC.
- ST stands for Straight Tip- a quick release bayonet style connector. ST connectors are cylindrical with twist lock coupling. They are push-in and twist types
- PC stands for Physical Contact.With the PC connector, the two fibers meet as they do with the flat connector, but the end faces are polished to be slightly curved or spherical. This eliminates the air gap and forces the fibers into contact
- UPC stands for Ultra Physical Contact.The end faces are given an extended polishing for a better surface finish. These connectors are often used in digital, CATV, and telephony systems.
- APC stands for Angled Physical Contact The end faces are still curved, but they're angled at an industry-standard eight degrees. This maintains a tight connection. These connectors are preferred for CATV and analogue systems.
- Lan Fiber optic
- Optical fiber CATV
- Optical Active device
Shenzhen ADP Cable Co., Ltd is founded in Shenzhen, China in 2003.
Employees: 100 Peoples, mostly works done by machines, save labour cost
Own Machines : Lan cable, fiber optic cable, coaxial cable, alarm cable, speaker cable, telephone cable, power cable, patch cards production machines.
Certification: UL, CE, CCC, ISO9001, ROHS, Fluke test.
Cotact person: Ann Yang