288 Core Ribbon Fiber Optical Cable
|FOB Price:||US $1-1.5 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6,000 Meters||US $1-1.5/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||50000m Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, cash|
- Application: Communication
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: >10000N
- Certification: RoHS, CE, ISO9001, CCC
- Sheath Material: HDPE/LSZH Sheath /Flame Retardant /Anti -Roden
- Fiber Count: 144-228 Cores
- Tube Material: PBT
- Trademark: SZADP, OEM
- Specification: outdoor GYTA53
- HS Code: 8544700000
- Type: Single Mode & Multi Mode
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: 2-228
- Brand: OEM
- Fiber Type: G652D, G657A, Om1, Om2, Om3, Om4
- Aromored: Aluminium Tape /Steel Tape
- Outer Sheadth: PE Jacket
- Transport Package: 3000m Per Wooden Spoon
- Origin: China
1.Adopted to Outdoor distribution
2.Suitable for duct and buried method
3.Long distance and local area network communication
4.Used OUTDOOR cabling
5. Laying modes: Aerial & Conduit
6. Access network, local trunk line
Fiber optic cable GYDTA, 96~384 fibers central strength member (steel), jelly filled and fiber ribbon contained loose tube, and PP filler (if necessary) stranded, longitudinally covered by copolymer coated aluminum tape, PE outer sheath, Fujikura G652D SM fiber, detailed specification on your request.
1. Low dispersion and attenuation
2. Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and environmental properties
3. The armoring of corrugate steel tape make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance
4. With small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to lay, large fiber count, ribbon connection, save the cost of engineering
5. Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +60 C
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance.
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
3. Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
4. Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking.
5. Crush resistance and flexibility.
6. PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation.
7. The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight.
8. Steel wire used as the central strength member.
9. Loose tube filling compound.
10. 100% cable core filling.
11. enhancing moisture-proof .
12. Fiber Optical Cable GYXTC8S comply with Standard YD/T 901-2001 as well as IEC 60794-1 .
The cables will be shipped on disable wooden or treated wooden drums.
Inner packing: Steel reel on wooden drums which wrapped with insulated material;
Out packing: Protected by wooden battens.
PS:The inner and outer ends of cable will be capped and made accessible for testing. A direction
of rotation arrow is marked on the drum together with the identification
Mechanical testing of Optical Fibre Cables is done to determine the quality of the Optical Fiber
Cable to withstand mechanical stresses and strains likely to be encountered in its lifetime. Each
mechanical characteristics can be tested on testing machine for the particular test.
Main Export Markets:
4.North /south America
Why choose us?
1.Introduction of foreign advanced production equipment and technology, have 15 year production experience, 80% employees have more than 10 years experience, excellent enterprise culture and management team.
2.FAST SHIPPING from factory
3.We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union
4.We accept OEM. The cable size and material are customized. Your own logo and own design are welcome. We will produce according to ur requirement and description;