FC/Sc/St/LC/Mu-PC/Upc Fiber Optic Patch Cord Cable 5m 10m 50m 35m
|FOB Price:||US $0.32-6.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $0.32-6.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000000 Pieces/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FC/SC/ST/LC/MU/MT-RJ patch cord
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Core: Single Core
- Brand: OEM
- Color: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and So on
- Transport Package: OEM or Poly Bag
- Origin: China
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: FC
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 100N<1000N
- Certification: RoHS, CE, ISO9001
- Sheath Material: PVC
- Trademark: ADP
- Specification: 1m, 2m, 3m and so on
- FC stands for Fixed Connection. It is fixed by way of threaded barrel housing. FC connectors are generally constructed with a metal housing and are nickel-plated.
- SC stands for Subscriber Connector- a general purpose push/pull style connector. It is a square, snap-in connector latches with a simple push-pull motion and is keyed.
- LC patch cord is a fiber optic cable used to attach one device to another for signal routing. LC stands for Lucent Connector. It is a small form-factor fiber optic connector, half the size of the SC.
- ST stands for Straight Tip- a quick release bayonet style connector. ST connectors are cylindrical with twist lock coupling. They are push-in and twist types
- PC stands for Physical Contact.With the PC connector, the two fibers meet as they do with the flat connector, but the end faces are polished to be slightly curved or spherical. This eliminates the air gap and forces the fibers into contact
- UPC stands for Ultra Physical Contact.The end faces are given an extended polishing for a better surface finish. These connectors are often used in digital, CATV, and telephony systems.
- APC stands for Angled Physical Contact The end faces are still curved, but they're angled at an industry-standard eight degrees. This maintains a tight connection. These connectors are preferred for CATV and analogue systems.
Complying with IEC, Telcordia GR-326-CORE, YD-T 1272.3-2005,standard.
Low insertion loss, high return loss
High dense connection, easy for operation
High credibility and stability
Good in repeatability and exchangeability
Optical fiber CATV
Optical communication system
Shenzhen ADP Cable Co., Ltd is founded in Shenzhen, China in 2003.
Employees: 100 Peoples, mostly works done by machines, save labour cost
Own Machines : Lan cable, fiber optic cable, coaxial cable, alarm cable, speaker cable, telephone cable, power cable, patch cards production machines.
Certification: UL, CE, CCC, ISO9001, ROHS, Fluke test.
Cotact person: Ann Yang